TSI: Specialists In LTL Moves And Shipments
At Transit Systems, Inc. (TSI), we specialize in less-than-truckload (LTL) small moves and shipments, which means shipments that take less than a full truckload of space. Whether you’re shipping a single item of furniture or moving an entire small house or apartment, you only pay for the space you need with TSI’s furniture shipping services. You can choose two-man inside pickup and delivery with our White Glove Service, or select curb-to-curb transport with our more affordable, faster Economy Service option. With either option, you’ll enjoy the same personalized service that defines TSI. Our company has been moving small loads around the United States since 1989, and experience counts! Call now or click to get fast, accurate price quotes on small long-distance moves!
What makes TSI the leader in small, one-way moves?
When we say that TSI is one of the nation’s leading small moving companies, we don’t mean that we’re small movers — we mean we’re leaders in small moves. Throughout the nation, we help individuals, families and companies move apartments, condos, storage units, small houses, specific rooms and other small-sized loads with tailored services that cater to their needs. Most small load movers are limited when it comes to coverage and service, but we aren’t. We move nationwide and we move fast! You may need us to ship furniture, boxes or other large household items — but whatever type of long-distance small move you need, you’ll get White Glove Service and save hundreds of dollars compared to other small movers.
- National recognition. TSI has been named three times in the Inc. 5,000 list of America’s fastest growing private companies. We’re also an Approved Vendor to The UPS Store® centers for shipping freight and larger items and loads. When you want recognized experts in moving handling your small project, look no further than TSI.
- No minimum weight charge. Unlike other small movers, TSI does not have a minimum weight charge that exceeds 100 pounds. This means you don’t have to pay for empty room on a truck. Some small-load movers charge for the room your items take on their truck. If you have a small move, your items most likely won’t need the entire truck, so you end up paying for space you don’t use. TSI offers the same small move service, just at lower rates. We charge less because we base our prices on weight instead of cubic feet.
- Available White Glove Service. When you choose TSI’s White Glove Service for your small move, an experienced small-move team comes to your home, storage facility or other location, carefully prepares your items, transports them and brings them inside at delivery.
- Affordable prices. We price each move according to weight, which makes our pricing more affordable than other small move companies. You may already know the weight of your items, but if not, that’s OK. We work with standard industry weights to provide an accurate estimate that won’t change.
- Fast, accurate quotes. We’ll create an exact inventory of items you need moved. Your price will be based on that list and the information you provide. Unless those things change, the price for your small move won’t change. There won’t be any hidden charges or fees.
- Low-cost freight rates. If you can box or crate your items, we can ship them at low-cost freight rates. This type of service is usually not what a small-move customer wants, but if you think it might work for you, we’ll explain the packing guidelines so you can choose.
We match the service and price to fit your needs
We’ll work with you to decide which small-move service is best for you. Most of our customers prefer our White Glove Service with a two-man crew, wrapping of items for transport, and inside pickup and delivery. In the end, it saves you time and hassle — and, it could save you money as well, because it’s better to have TSI’s professional movers handle your precious possessions.
If, on the other hand, you are looking for a more affordable and fast way to ship your small move, rely on our Economy Service. This option offers curb-to-curb pickup and delivery, which means that you may have to help our truck drivers load and unload your items.
TSI is the leader among small moving companies for small, long-distance moves at prices you can afford. TSI moves and ships nationwide and is a family-owned company, serving America since 1989. When you use TSI for your small move, you get the strength of nationwide coverage combined with personal service.
For any small move, please call Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., or request a quote online.
Get Your Quote
based on 51 customer reviews
Moved small load of boxes and furniture from NY to California. Scott Leslie on July 06, 2016
What a great service. I did not know there was such a service available for small moves like mine. Much better than PODS.
Moved to Delaware from New York Elizabeth W. on June 22, 2016
I would use your company again and recommend it because the moving crew was excellent. They worked very hard and nothing was damaged or broken. Can't say enough about Cisco; he was was great; very professional yet personable. Our only complaint was trying to find out what time our pickup was scheduled for. When we finally got in touch with the mover's office, they were not very helpful. Other than this, we were very pleased with Transit Systems.
Move from Ohio to California went well Cindy S. on June 07, 2016
Phillip was able to answer all my questions and the drivers were careful and courteous on both pickup and delivery of my items. Happy because they treated my small move like a big job.
Professional staff made this outstanding Veronica N. on June 02, 2016
TSI's Steve Sergeant was absolutely outstanding for my cross country, small move. Steve communicated and coordinated everything beautifully. He was thorough, professional, courteous, and incredibly responsive. Only one plate was broken in the move (and I packed everything, so that was my responsibility). All boxes and one bundle were delivered on time and in excellent condition. I highly recommend TSI and Steve Sergeant.
Moved from Denver to Chadds Ford Shaw Taylor on May 25, 2016
I am very pleased with the effort made by Transit Systems. My only issue is that once the pickup was made, the tracking wasn't updated often enough.