Transit Systems is your choice for moving, but don’t take our word for it. Read our Customer Reviews to see what our clients say about us. Also, check out these tips for moving and see how we help you with your next move!
• Check on Angie’s List – If you’re a member, this is a no-brainer! Angie’s List is an ideal place to read reviews from others who are also members and have used different moving and shipping companies. These are reviews you can trust.
• Do Initial Research– Send out emails to your friends looking for recommendations or warnings about moving companies. Update your status on Facebook; tell your friends you are moving and see what they say. If you are interested in a Mover, check their Facebook page and see what people are saying about them. The Better Business Bureau is another great place to do some research.
• Get Multiple Quotes – Most movers, just like TSI, offer Free Quotes, therefore it can’t hurt to get more than one quote to get an average on what you should expect to spend.
• Be Upfront About What You Plan to Move – Movers base their pricing both on weight and distance. If you can, weigh your boxes on a scale at home, you can get a more accurate price. The truck will be weighed so you could be charged a higher price if you are not honest about what you plan to move.
• Get Insurance – TSI offers up to $1000 worth of free insurance. Be sure to ask your movers about insurance for your items. If your mover does not insure your items, you may be able to get your items insured through your homeowners insurance.
• The Contract – Make sure you understand and fully read the “bill of lading.” Ask a question if there is something you don’t understand; your mover will be happy to explain it to you.
• Make Sure You Have all Your Inventory – As soon as your things have been delivered, do an inventory check. It will be easier to find something that was lost if the movers are notified early.
Good luck with your move! See you on moving day!
Share With Your Friends